Firstly, it is imperative to control the Temperature of exhaust flue out of your heater to log timber. Knowing that our exchange will reduce the temperature of your smoke about 50%, and considering that the bistrage (or tarring) your ear will appear if the value falls below 100 to 120 ° C, it is imperative that your smoke are at above 250 ° C in normal regime and useful heat.
You will smoke more "hot" and our heat exchangers transmit the coolant circulating (usually water). The establishment of a thermal switch or sensor K 800 °C connected to a temperature controller at the top just after the exchanger can cut off circulation if the flue gas temperature were to fall below the value minimum.
- Is there a risk of fouling of the flue gas duct ?
The control system we have perfected avoids bistrage (or tarring) of the duct.
A first regulator equipped with a K-type sensor 800 °C continuously measures the temperature of the flue, which must be more than 130 °C in outer skin of the duct, which is approximately 200 °C of the actual temperature inside.
A second controller equipped with a K 200 °C the sensor continuously measures water temperaure in the lower part of the heat exchanger (radiator return), which must be greater than 45 or 55 °C so that the movement can be started.
By regulating the water flow in the heat exchanger in this way is avoided the bistrage, water circulating water will always be at the right temperature.
- How is chimney sweeping ?
In practice you clean as before installing our heat exchanger. It will provide the hedgehog adapted to the inner diameter of C150 (150 mm) or C215 (215 mm) if the diameter of the ear is slightly different.
Sweeping should be done with a standard imperative hedgehog Nylon, under penalty of loss of the 10-year warranty. In fact, the steel could cause a chemical reaction (transfer of iron) and you would lose inoxabilité of our products.
- How do I do if I want to order ?
After studying your project we will send you for Budget where you will find our bank details to you. You transfer and receipt we will send the goods for your order by courier. This is the fastest solution. You can also pay by check, but the bank collection times lengthen, count from 2 to 3 weeks.
- Can I make my installation myself ?
Yes nothing prevents the installation of our heat exchangers for yourself, you must do so primarily respecting the DTU 24.1. We invite you to consult this document ADME which will tell you a simple and summarized the main rules mounting chimneys on insert and fireplace stove.
- Exchangers Boilers of France are they compliant ?
Yes our exchangers are manufactured in full compliance with :
- A) Directive 97/23 which regulates the pressure vessels of more than 0.5 bar. The test pressure is 6 bar planned but our heat exchangers are tested more than 20 bars at the end of the production line.
- B) The NF EN31-010, which regulates the hearth boilers, even if our heat exchangers are not in direct contact with the flame of the fire.
- Which model should I choose ?
The question does not arise in this way. The choice of a model exchanger Boilers of France is related to the nozzle diameter of your device. The C75 and C150 are suitable for the diameters of 125 to 180 mm, the C215 and C215 Max for diameters of 200 to 250 mm.
- Where can I buy a heat exchanger Boilers of France ?
We are the only seller of our products to France, it is a choice of trade policy which does not introduce an intermediary between manufacturer and purchaser. In this way we can ensure that our customers receive the best prices. In addition we provide an essential function of advice to optimize the use of our products and results.
- Can I install a heat exchanger on a masonry heater?
Three possible answers:
1) If the stove mass is small it is likely that the temperature of smoke output will be sufficient to obtain good results, it will be the first thing to check. The average use of such a stove rather destine installation to provide hot water and a small additional heating.
2) If the stove mass is large and already built, flue gas temperature would be too low for the production of domestic hot water or heating is at the height of the investment. We do not recommend such a facility.
3) With a skillet large mass that will be built is very effective to mount one of our heat exchangers inside the ground just after the combustion chamber. A brisk fire of short duration (2-3 hours) can produce hot water a family. You can download a document ""Le pôele de masse" directed by David SZUMILO, "artisan poêlier" and trainer for The OXALIS association network of green building and self-help.
- Can I install a heat exchanger in a pellet stove ?
We do not recommend, in fact the flue gas temperatures of these devices are in the range of 130 to 150 ° C, which does not get the most out of our boilers. Even if it would work in practice, the heat would be reduced and it will inevitably follow a disappointment from the client, which is not acceptable
- What's the efficiency of a C75, C150, C215 or C215 Max ?
It seems incorrect to talk about performance, why should our exchangers consume something. We prefer that they greatly improve the performance of the device on which they are installed. Experience shows us that insert current real yield of 60% can be seen, on average, its performance after installing a C150 rise to 77%. This corresponds to an increase of 17%.
Is the addition of heat will be used to improve the comfort of heating and / or used to produce hot water, or it will provide a less intensive use of the device and therefore fuel economy.
- Can I install the heat exchanger to the horizontal?
Yes, our exchangers can function in a horizontal position subject to leave a slight taper of 1 to 2 degrees to enable the vent to be effective. On request we can supply hose clamps will be used to "fix" the exchanger in a support (ceiling, beam, etc.).
visits to the website :
Save on your energy bills !!
On may 21, 2013
Monday to Friday
9:00 to 12:00
14:00 to 18:00
Thank you for
Bouilleurs de France
it is the intelligent heating, which quickly pays for itself !
Heating most economical and ecological to warm you thanks to the smoke of your fireplace or your stove.
An innovative way to produce hot water, a perfect blend between wood burning and solar.
Our product does not cause any additional consumption of wood, it uses waste heat from the smoke stack.
Technical information, a quote, estimates, contact us by phone at
05 53 57 01 47
or by mail to
To ensure your comfort of navigation no advertising will be published on our site.