This figure shows a tank two heat exchangers, the lower which can be used with a solar water heater. In which case we use only one TERMOVAR on the boiler / tank circuit.
1a : Regulator ° C on smoke (sensor)
1b : Regulator ° C on water (sensor)
2 : Automatic air vent high T°C
3 : Battery 12 volts
4 : Safety valve 3 bar gauge
5 : Converter 12/230 volt pure sine
6 : Expansion tank inflating 1.5 bar
8 : Solar pump 8 to 24 volts
9 : Manual fill valve
10 : Termovar 61°C
11 : Termovar 55°C
12 : Storage Tank DHW with two heat exchangers
13 : Domestic hot water outlet
Rates accessories of this schema are available on our "Rates" page
8 to 24 volts
Hydraulic connection scheme
Normal operation :
1) The fireplace has been on. After a few minutes the temperature controllers (1a and 1b)) been booted the pump (8). The water starts to heat up but still below 61 ° C, the threshold of the first TERMOVAR (11). The water runs in closed circuit to increase the temperature more quickly.
2) The temperature of the water heated by the boiler exceeds 61 ° C, without reaching 72 ° C, the threshold of the second TERMOVAR (10). TERMOVAR sends the water in the first heat exchanger (low). The water in the tank starts to be heated and the temperature of the water circulating in the boiler will continue to increase. Stratification of the water in the tank starts and hot water rises to the top.
3) The temperature of the water heated by the boiler exceeds 72 ° C. The second TERMOVAR (10) sends the boiler water in the coil at the top, the traffic is in both exchangers domestic hot water tank. The water in the tank will continue to rise in temperature. After reaching the selected temperature sensor will be able to order a 3-way valve and boiler water radiators will supply (not shown).
In general, priority is given to the domestic hot water, but a timer can also perform this function in parallel with the temperature sensor.
Switch to heating in the morning before the alarm even if the tank water has not reached the desired temperature. Then switch back to the production of hot water. The tank sensor must remain a priority.
Operation in case of power failure current :
In case of power supply failure, the water will continue to flow into the heating system through the power of the pump at low voltage.
The capacity of the battery will determine the autonomy available. Unlike a method of injecting cold water device that keeps the domestic hot water operation.
The autonomy is recognized :
- 48 hours with a stationary battery capacity 125 Amps
- 33 hours with a stationary battery capacity 88 Amps
In europe blackouts are fortunately NOT FREQUENT.
Bouilleurs de France is a registered trademark and has a patent.
SARL BOUILLEURS de FRANCE au capital de 50 000 € - RCS de Bergerac n° 800 968 190 - APE n° 2521ZZ
Bouilleurs de France est une Marque déposée auprès du BOPI et inscrite à l'INPI
UTILISATION EN PRODUCTION D'EAU CHAUDE SANITAIRE
visits to the website :
Save on your energy bills !!
On may 21, 2013
Monday to Friday
9:00 to 12:00
14:00 to 18:00
Thank you for
Bouilleurs de France
it is the intelligent heating, which quickly pays for itself !
Heating most economical and ecological to warm you thanks to the smoke of your fireplace or your stove.
An innovative way to produce hot water, a perfect blend between wood burning and solar.
Our product does not cause any additional consumption of wood, it uses waste heat from the smoke stack.
Technical information, a quote, estimates, contact us by phone at
05 53 57 01 47
or by mail to
To ensure your comfort of navigation no advertising will be published on our site.