USE IN CENTRAL HEATING
1a : Regulator ° C on smoke (sensor)
1b : Regulator ° C on water (sensor)
2 : Automatic air vent high T°C
3 : Battery 12 volts
4 : Safety valve 3 bar gauge
5 : Converter 12/230 volt pure sine
6 : Expansion tank inflating 1.5 bar
8 : Solar pump 8 to 24 volts
9 : Manual fill valve
10 à 14 : central heating radiators
Rates accessories of this schema are available on our "Rates" page
Normal operation :
- Lighting the fire, smoke and heat exchanger duct in place starts to heat the water contained in the heat exchanger.
- The temperature set on the temperature controller smoke (1a) is reached after about 10 minutes of fire.
- The temperature set on the water temperature regulator (1b) is reached after about 20 to 30 minutes of fire (depending on model and installation)
- Both controllers ordering to commissioning of the low-voltage pump (8) (connected in series).
- The hot water flow through the radiator until the temperature probes remain above those settings (120/130 ° C smoke and 45/50 ° C water).
- The temperature of the coolant flowing will depend on :
-a) Of the force of fire.
-b) Of the balance between the power supplied and the dissipated.
-c) Of the flow rate of the circulation pump.
-d) Of losses in the ducts that need to be minimized.
-e) The settings made on the two controllers which control the flow of water.
Operation in case of power failure current :
In case of power supply failure, the water will continue to flow into the heating system through the power of the pump at low voltage.
The capacity of the battery will determine the autonomy available. Unlike a method of injecting cold water device that keeps the domestic hot water operation.
The autonomy is recognized :
- 48 hours with a stationary battery capacity 125 Amps
- 33 hours with a stationary battery capacity 88 Amps
In europe blackouts are fortunately NOT FREQUENT.
Hydraulic connection scheme
Bouilleurs de France is a registered trademark and has a patent.
SARL BOUILLEURS de FRANCE au capital de 50 000 € - RCS de Bergerac n° 800 968 190 - APE n° 2521ZZ
UTILISATION EN CHAUFFAGE CENTRAL
visits to the website :
Save on your energy bills !!
On may 21, 2013
Monday to Friday
9:00 to 12:00
14:00 to 18:00
Thank you for
Bouilleurs de France
it is the intelligent heating, which quickly pays for itself !
Heating most economical and ecological to warm you thanks to the smoke of your fireplace or your stove.
An innovative way to produce hot water, a perfect blend between wood burning and solar.
Our product does not cause any additional consumption of wood, it uses waste heat from the smoke stack.
Technical information, a quote, estimates, contact us by phone at
05 53 57 01 47
or by mail to
To ensure your comfort of navigation no advertising will be published on our site.