Bouilleurs de France is a registered trademark and has a patent.
SARL BOUILLEURS de FRANCE au capital de 50 000 € - RCS de Bergerac n° 800 968 190 - APE n° 2521ZZ
C150 or C215
circulation pump B
circulation pump A
CONNECTION DIAGRAM SIMPLIFIED
1) Switch on the fireplace (insert or stove). The heat exchanger heats up. The water does not flow.
2) The set temperature thermal switch is reached, control commissioning the pump A. The TERMOVAR circulates the water in the recycling.
3) The temperature of the TERMOVAR is reached and sends the water through the storage tank. The valve is closed and the water does not go into the radiators. The heating season starts the ball. (see above for determining the duration depending on capacity).
4) The set temperature for the probe ball is reached (70 °C in our example), it controls the opening of the solenoid valve and the commissioning of the pump B. The water will now feed the radiators. The pot temperature is maintained as long as the output of the boiler is greater than the TERMOVAR.
5) At certain times when the home is only low coals (eg in the morning) the programmer will commission the valve and pump B for supplying heaters using heat stored in the ball.
This scheme is deliberately simplified, it will be necessary to add security organs (expansion, thermal injection valve
and security pressure, auto drain, check valve, isolation valves, etc. ..
Calculation of the time required for heating the tank :
Watt is a unit of power, Joule energy = 1 Watt for 1 second, so 1 kWh = 1000 watts for 3600 Seconds => 1 kWh = 3600 kilo-joules.
The specific heat of water is 4.18 kilo-joules / kilo-gram.
formula for P in kilo-joules million kilo-gram, C = specific heat capacity, D = delta t ° degree Celsius = 50 ° C.
P = M x C x D = result in kilo-joules.
for Kilo-Watts/heure result must be divided by 3600 ..
example 400 liters (= 400 kg) heating from 20 ° C to 70 ° C => a delta of 50 ° C.
P = 400 (volume of tank) x 4.18 (specific heat of water) x 50 (delta T ° C) = 83,600 kilo-JoulesJ is 23.22 kWh.
Power produced by a boiler or C150 C215 in kWh: 5000 watts with a normally high heat.
Heating time = time necessary power / power produced per hour = 23.22 kilowatts / 5 kWh = 4.64 = 4 hours and 38 minutes.
In practice it will be considered a time of 5:00 to account for losses that will minimize piping, etc. ..
Calculation of volume hydro-accumulator wood
We'll admit that the storage tank stores the energy necessary for two hours total heating of the house (in the morning before reloading the stove or fire).
Evaluation of daily need = power radiators for 2 hours = 18,500 watts as follows:
1) Kitchen = 1500 watts
2) Bathrooms: 750 watts
3) Room 1 = 1000 watts
4) Bedroom 2 = 1000 watts
5) Dining = 2000 watts
6) Office = 1000 watts
7) Other = 2000 watts
Water temperature in the tank before heating: 20 °C, room temperature
Water temperature in the tank after heating: 70 °C = desired temperature
Calculation of the volume of the balloon ideal storage = V:
V = (daily requirement / (1.16 x delta T ° C)) x 1.2 (safety margin)
V = (18500 / (1.16 x 50)) x 1.2 = (18500/58) x 1.2 = 382 l - In practice we choose a tank of 400 liters.
A TERMOVAR, combined with a temperature sensor at the top of the tank commander 1 2-way electric solenoid programming will manage the use of water from the storage tank to the chosen cost schedules.
eg loading from 22:00 (or bedtime) - Use of 5:00 to 7:00 (for a time up at 6:30 or 7:00). Stopping the heating tank at a scheduled and / or time when the temperature is reached (probe) and back to the central heating.
- The slow operation of an insert or wood stove causes incomplete combustion, poor annual returns that the power is supplied, except peak periods, often less than the thermal needs. This phenomenon occurs especially with fuel logs. This results in unburned production and corrosive fumes and polluting and fouling the pipe.
- To produce an optimum combustion it is necessary to reduce idling phases and therefore store heat in a unit of hydro-storage buffer (storage). And the storage of energy in the hot water tank allows longer intervals between fuel loads and promotes efficient nominal yields of the insert or stove.
- A storage tank is especially suitable for storing heat during periods of load (day) and return the heat for example in the morning just before you wake up and before the first day of the new charging (when the fire is no longer as low embers).
How to calculate its storage tank!
visits to the website :
Save on your energy bills !!
On may 21, 2013
Monday to Friday
9:00 to 12:00
14:00 to 18:00
Thank you for
Bouilleurs de France
it is the intelligent heating, which quickly pays for itself !
Heating most economical and ecological to warm you thanks to the smoke of your fireplace or your stove.
An innovative way to produce hot water, a perfect blend between wood burning and solar.
Our product does not cause any additional consumption of wood, it uses waste heat from the smoke stack.
Technical information, a quote, estimates, contact us by phone at
05 53 57 01 47
or by mail to
To ensure your comfort of navigation no advertising will be published on our site.