Bouilleurs de France is a registered trademark and has a patent.
SARL BOUILLEURS de FRANCE au capital de 50 000 € - RCS de Bergerac n° 800 968 190 - APE n° 2521ZZ
230 volts advantages :
- Material easily replaceable in case of failure
- Wide range of models and high availability
- Fits pumps comply with the RT2012: very low power consumption
230 volts disadvantages :
- Over heating in case of power supply failure
- Obligation to mount a double injection valve heat or open expansion
- Water discharge to the sewer in case of overheating
- Establishment of a network of water arrival at the fireplace or stove
- Establishment of a water discharge to sewer
- Cost up sharply for circulators with models compliant with the standard RT2012
Low Voltage advantages :
- The heater continues to operate in the event of mains power failure
- Very low consumption circulation pump 8-24 volt 1-22 Watts
- Significant autonomy over 2 days with stationary battery of 12 volts / 125 amps
- Final cost of the party lower
- Charging can be done by solar panel
Low voltage disadvantages :
- Hardware still rare but significant increase in solar specialists
- The pump and the battery should preferably be close to each other to prevent the lengths of low voltage cables
This comparison does not take into account the time spent and / or labor required for the installation of pipes water supply network and vent about installing a 230 volt
The price of the circulator 230 volts into account the new standard RT 2012 which causes a sharp increase in the price of this accessory since January 2013 and the cost was doubled for sale.
30 to 50 €
from 693 to 713 €
250 to 400 €
from 100 to 200 €
from 50 to 100 €
from 702 to € 1002
circulation pump 230 volts:
circulation pump 8 to 24 volts:
Double valve thermal spraying:
Led water discharge:
Converter 12/230 volt pure sine wave:
12 volt battery - 125 amps:
Technical and price comparison between a circulation 12 and 230 volts
- The operation of a conventional heating system calls for a source of 230 volt current is available to ensure proper operation. This is even more true when it is a source of heat for domestic hot water using a solid fuel such as wood. When an internal or external flue boiler is installed in the home, it is imperative that from the coolant (usually water) flows to a certain temperature. In opposite case the liquid may reach the boiling temperature is 120 ° C for water with a normal pressure of approximately 2 bar in a central heating system.
- The best known solutions to avoid this phenomenon is the thermal injection valve (single or double), this is what most often found in the wood log boilers. This valve is equipped with a probe that in the event of excessive heating of the liquid, to inject cold water into the boiler of home (single valve) part and simultaneously remove the surplus in the sewer (double valve ).
- Another solution is to install away from AC power failure by means of a low voltage device that will power bodies operating and safety, either permanently or only when needed .
- This second solution that promotes and implements Bouilleurs de France. Here are below the numerical solutions of the two main with their comparative advantages and disadvantages.
visits to the website :
Save on your energy bills !!
On may 21, 2013
Monday to Friday
9:00 to 12:00
14:00 to 18:00
Thank you for
Bouilleurs de France
it is the intelligent heating, which quickly pays for itself !
Heating most economical and ecological to warm you thanks to the smoke of your fireplace or your stove.
An innovative way to produce hot water, a perfect blend between wood burning and solar.
Our product does not cause any additional consumption of wood, it uses waste heat from the smoke stack.
Technical information, a quote, estimates, contact us by phone at
05 53 57 01 47
or by mail to
To ensure your comfort of navigation no advertising will be published on our site.